- Download 5
- File Size 2.61 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 23 November, 2020
- Last Updated 23 November, 2020
D8.2 Dissemination and Communication Plan
The goal of SPHERE’s project is the improvement and optimisation of buildings’ energy design, construction, performance, and management, reducing construction costs and their environmental impact while increasing overall energy performance.
The objective of this deliverable is threefold:
- Describe communication guidelines from H2020 and to ensure these guidelines are appropriately treated in SPHERE;
- Establish the framework and fundamental aspects of project communication and dissemination activities;
- Establish the processes to plan, implement, assess and report dissemination and communication activities across the length of the project in a strategic way.
This document also includes 2 annexes: one with the template and the initial identification of potential dissemination and communication events/targets, and the other one summarising the communication/dissemination channels of the partners involved in SPHERE project.